SOLD $765,000 - SOLD
This property is suitable for development with access to two sewer lines. Please see the exhibit prepared by the wastewater utility that provides examples of sewer line construction that would not require pumping stations. Stunning open hardwoods and bubbling creeks create the perfect setting for secluded home sites close to Greenville and Travelers Rest. Horse lovers and mountain bike enthusiasts can enjoy riding through acres of forest. Like many properties, this one is nicer and nicer the further you travel into it. Deer, wild turkeys, and even ducks use this property, and there are seasonal views and vistas that include Paris Mountain. Only 8 miles from the dynamic city of Greenville and 6 miles from the bustling town of Travelers Rest.
Contact the listing agent directly at: Bill Hueble 1-864-419-9365
Keyword Search: Gibson Drive
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Lat / Long: 34.910521 / -82.474429
- Directions: From downtown Greenville, take Hwy 183/Pete Hollis Blvd 4.4 miles to US 25/White Horse Road and turn right. In 1.7 miles turn left onto Gibson Drive. Property is 6/10 of a mile on the left.
- Mapright Link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/408ca8c701c9d1e6482f1ae33c0bcf5a/share
- Property Video Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/auavqj8hjdrd0mi/GibsonRd-CrossCreek.mov?dl=0
- Tax Map: 0508010101900
- Topography: Level / Rolling
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: R-S
- Restrictions: None
- Showing Instructions: Appt Only. Entry Gate Code Required.
- State / County / City / Zip / Street: South Carolina / Greenville / Greenville / 29617 / Gibson Drive
- Schools: Armstrong / Berea / Berea
- Convenient to Asheville
- Convenient to Greenville
- Convenient to Travelers Rest
- Convenient to Tryon Equestrian Center
- Development Potential
- Electricity Available
- Horses Permitted
- Hunting Tract
- Merchantable Timber
- Public Sewer
- Public Water
- Recreational Tract
- Ridge Top Building Locations
- Unrestricted Acreage
- Views of Paris Mountain