SOLD $173,240 - SOLD
This property is perfect for a secluded country home. The level topography is user friendly and well suited for a variety of outdoor activities. The land features open areas and a bold creek that runs through hardwoods. The varied habitat creates superb wildlife areas. Just a little work could transform this acreage into a great horse property. Nearby Spartanburg, Inman, and Chesnee provide easy access to shops and restaurants.
Contact the listing agent directly at: Bill Hueble 1-864-419-9365
Keyword Search: Calvery Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Mapright Link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/1672aaf70dd62c4fb0a9cd1a5d9c2bf4/share
- Tax Map: 2-35-00-008
- Topography: Level/Gently Sloping
- Directions: From I-26, take Hwy 176 west towards Inman. Turn right on Bishop Rd, then right on Calvery Rd. The property is on the right with a designated sign.
- Showing Instructions: Call agent for instructions and appointment
- State / County / City / Zip / Street: South Carolina / Spartanburg / Inman / 29349 / Calvery Road
- Schools: Hendrix / Boiling Springs / Boiling Springs
- Zoning: Unzoned
- Restrictions: None
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Lat / Long: 35.05592 / -82.05398