Click Image To View Large
SOLD $68,750 - SOLD
Large 1.9 acre lot ready for your custom home! Crescent Mountain Vineyard is an established development located in Travelers Rest next to Hotel Domestique and Restaurant 17. Recently purchased purchased by world famous cyclist George Hincapie, it has become a culinary and cycling destination. Downtown Travelers Rest, Greenville, Asheville, Hendersonville, Tyron and Saluda are all within a 30 – 40 minute drive. For recreation, there are several nearby golf courses and state parks.
Keyword Search: Rhone Valley Lane
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Viewing Instructions: No Appointment Required
- Schools: Tigerville / Blue Ridge / Blue Ridge
- Topography: Sloping
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions / Architectural Controls
- Tax Map: 0662150100200
- Directions: From Greenville take old HWY 25 to Chinquapin. Right on Chinquapin. Hotel Domestique will be on the right. Right on Road of Vines. Right on Cabernet Way. Left on Rhone Valley Lane. Property is on the left.
- MAPRIGHT LINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/23e7b9283f64067cf2736804b1b7af2a/share
- State/County/City/Zip/Street: South Carolina / Greenville / Travelers Rest / 29690 / Rhone Valley Lane
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Lat / Long: 35.099755, -82.444726
- MLS(GGAR): 1408513