SOLD $802,400 - SOLD
+/- 47 acres located in Travelers Rest. This property offers open fields, ridge top mountain views, pasture area for livestock, 454 feet frontage on the North Saluda River, a side creek and acreage being leased by Beechwood Farms for growing strawberries and tomatoes! With approximately 930 feet of road frontage on Bates Crossing / Highway 414, portions of this property can be sold off if desired. House on the property is being sold “as is – where is”. No value is being placed on the home. Gradual slope from road to top of ridge. Pasture and area being farmed (along the right side and back) are level. Public water runs along HWY 414. Per ReWa sewer is located about 1 mile away. Located approximately 10 minutes from downtown Traveler Rest and 30 minutes from downtown Greenville.
Keyword Search: Bates Crossing Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- MAPRIGHT LINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/0632c2d15cc544a8784d7174ae98e999/share
- MLS(GGAR): 1412782
- State/County/City/Zip/Street: South Carolina / Greenville / Travelers Rest / 29690 / Bates Crossing Road
- Schools: Slater Marietta / Northwest / Travelers Rest
- Showing Instructions: Advanced Notice Required
- Topography: Level / Sloping
- Tax Map: 0521010201405
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: Unzoned
- Directions: From Greenville take HWY 276 W To Travelers Rest. Stay on HWY 276 through downtown Travelers Rest. Take right on Bates Crossing / HWY 414. Go approx 1.8 miles. Property is on left.
- Lat / Long: 35.027816 / -82.476738
- Restrictions: None