!!!UNDER CONTRACT!!!, For Sale $1,395,000 - Acreage, Farm, Recreational, Residential Lot
Amazing opportunity to own +/- 74 acres with mountain views and over 2,200 feet of river frontage on the Saluda River at McElhenny Shoal and 2nd set of shoal. Private road to the river runs beside private pond on the property. This property already has a main gravel road in the center of the property which connects to a road that runs along the river front. Public water main run to the center of the property including a fire hydrant. Flat area along the river offers plenty of space for road and sandy beach. The point of the property is is at a bend in the river that is known as McElhenny Shoal which is part of the SC Upper Saluda Blue Way kayak trail. Located approximately 10 miles to downtown Travelers Rest and 20 miles to downtown Greenville.
Keyword Search: Klima Tree Court
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- MAPRIGHT LINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/0be5157a79761b051bf10db8e82d9013/share
- Viewing Instructions: Call Listing Agent
- Zoning: None
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From Greenville take SC-183/Pete Hollis Blvd. Right onto Hunts Bridge Rd Right onto US-25 S/White Horse Rd. Left onto Old Hunts Bridge Rd.Right on Hunts Bridge Road.Klima Tree Court is a gravel road on the right. Road sign incorrect as Kilma Tree Ct.
- Property Type: Recreational
- GGAR MLS: 1409419
- Tax Map: 5143-01-17-2374, 5143-01-17-7328, 5143-01-27-1510, 5143-01-27-4648, 5143-01-37-0825, 5143-01-27-8357, 5143-01-26-6955, 5143-01-26-5823, 5143-01-26-2535, 5143-01-16-2666
- Schools: Dacusville / Dacusville / Pickens
- Topography: Level to Sloping
- Lat / Long: 34.9438779129068 / -82.5204306682072
- State/County/City/Zip/Street: South Carolina / Pickens / Easley / 29640 / Klima Tree Court