!!!UNDER CONTRACT!!!, For Sale, REDUCED! $539,500 - Acreage
33.00 acres just a short drive to downtown Pickens, Six Mile, Clemson University, Lake Keowee and only 45 mins to downtown Greenville, SC. Great property for a permanent resident with several ridgetop building sites available. There are 7-8 acres of partially fenced pasture making this perfect for the horse enthusiasts or mini farmer/homesteader. The back of the property features rolling wooded acreage with frontage on Kelly Creek. Great location & schools. There is a 1996 16 x 72 mobile home on the property that could be used a temporary residence during construction. All buildings and structures are being sold “as is”.
Keyword Search: Cofferdam Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
Cofferdam Road Creek Videos:
- Directions: From the intersections of Hwy. 133 and Hwy. 183 near Six Mile, SC. Take Hwy. 183 west for 1 mile. Turn right onto Gap Hill Road. In I mile turn left onto Cofferdam Road. Property will be on the left in 3/10’s mile.
- GGAR MLS: 1465587
- Lat/Long: 34.83545079840225 / -82.87490464285278
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: None
- Restrictions: None
- Tax Map: 4039-00-76-7944
- Taxes: $162.84 / 2021 / 6%Ag
- Topography: Rolling
- Schools: Six Mile Elem / RC Edwards Middle / DW Daniel High
- State/County/City/Street/Zip: SC / Pickens / Six Mile / Cofferdam Road / 29682
- Mapright Link for the Mapright App: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/9d95e5f4eb94ea108567aca1097cf5c8/share