For Sale, NEW PRICE $439,500 - Acreage, Acreage with Home
Unbelievable 60-mile long-range mountain views. An opportunity that you must see in person to appreciate! Pictures cannot do these views justice! Imagine a driveway leading through mature Pecan trees to your homesite that awaits you with 200 plus degree long range views. This really is a unique property. From the homesite you can see Currahee Mtn. in Toccoa, Apple Pie Ridge in Cornelia, Longnose Mountain near Long Creek and many other mountain ranges. The balance of this wooded acreage could be used for pasture, hunting or just recreation. Enjoy some time walking along the creek! The old farmhouse on the property could be restored and used as a guest house, office or an income producing rental. The options are unlimited.
Keyword Search: Candy Lane
Candy Lane Creek:
Candy Lane Mountain View:
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Directions: From Westminster, SC take US-Hwy. 76 west for 1.1 miles. Turn right onto Coffee Road. In 1.7 miles turn left onto Candy Lane. Follow Candy Lane to the end and stay left at wood fence.
- GGAR MLS: 1464973
- Lat/Long: 34.69892543392468 / -83.13284925396728
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: None
- Restrictions: None
- Tax Map: 218-00-02-009
- Taxes: $781.96 / 2021 / 6%Ag
- Topography: Rolling / Sloping
- Schools: Westminster Elem / West Oak Middle / West Oak High
- State/County/City/Street/Zip: SC / Oconee / Westminster / Candy Lane / 29693
- Mapright Link for the Mapright App: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/caaeeb8f25b15455bec0f4a7a60795c4/share