SOLD Call Us For Details - SOLD
Beautiful rolling pasture ready for your dream home. Bring your horses, livestock and the desire to live in an incredible area of upstate SC. This property features a gently rolling topography, exterior fencing, and public water. It doesn’t get any better than this. Just 12 miles from downtown Spartanburg, 20 miles to the Landrum/Tryon area and minutes from Chesnee.
Parcel A +/-41.50 Acres Taxes: $72.63 MLS# 1464942 Price: $322,000 !!SOLD!!
Parcel B +/-54.70 Acres Taxes: $95.72 MLS# 1464946 Price: $437,600 !!SOLD!!
Keyword Search: Clement Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
Map of Parcel A & B
- Directions: From the intersection of Hwy. 11 and Turkey Farm Road near Chesnee, SC. Head South on Turkey Farm Road for 1.2 miles. Turn Right onto Clement Road. Property will be 6/10’s of a mile on the right.
- GGAR MLS: 1464942 / 1464946 / 1464951
- Lat/Long: 35.13877456708645 / -81.90114091003417
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: None
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions: no mobile homes, no commercial other than equine related-boarding, training and breeding (no retail), no junk cars, livestock must be fenced.
- Tax Map: 2-18-00-003.00
- Taxes: $168.35 / 2021 / 6%Ag
- Topography: Rolling
- Schools: Chesnee Elem. / Chesnee Middle / Chesness High
- State/County/City/Street/Zip: SC / Spartanburg / Chesnee / Clement Road / 29323
- Mapright Link for the Mapright App: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/0da3b5733f9571582584a10e25649c02/share