Click Image To View Large
For Sale $48,000 - Residential Lot
Beautiful building lot with stunning mountain views and only minutes from Lake Keowee. This quiet gated community has lots to offer with a club house, conference room, workout facility, and free boat and RV storage within the development. Enjoy a viewing deck for breathtaking views of the mountains and be close to town with only 20 minutes to Clemson and 45 minutes to downtown Greenville. This wooded lot offers plenty of privacy and is priced to sell. Public landing boat ramp is an easy 3 minutes away. Call listing agent for showing. Gate is open during daylight hours.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Directions: From the intersection of Hwy 183 and Hwy 133 take Hwy 133 North for 4.8 miles. Turn right onto Scharlin Dr. In .4 miles turn left onto SawyerLn. Turn left onto Cliffside trail and the property will be on the left in .1 miles.
- GGAR MLS: 1486474
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: none
- Restrictions: per Deed. See Property Attachements
- Tax Map: 4151-00-09-3359
- Topography: Level
- Taxes: 2022 / $607.70
- Schools: Six Mile / RC Edwards / DW Daniel
- State/County/City/Street/Zip: SC / Pickens / Pickens / 315 Cliffside Trail / 29671
- Link to Mapright App (free): https://mapright.com/product/mobile-app
- Mapright map Link for the Mapright App: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/22752afbd36f04c0a872cde7c4c56676/share