SOLD $250,000 - SOLD
Unbelievable opportunity to own unrestricted acreage in the SC mountains with incredible Table Rock and Watershed Views. This unique property features gorgeous long-range views and is surrounded on three sides by protected property that will never be developed! Imagine your own retreat with access to hiking trails, public hunting areas and Mathews Creek. From your back porch you will be able to enjoy the sounds of nature and rumble of Mathews Creek. Very few properties will ever compare.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo” or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1384281
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From Travelers Rest, SC. Take US-276 West for 14.80 miles. Take a slight right onto US 276 West (after merging off Hwy. 11). Property will be on the left in approx..2.4 miles just past the River Falls Fire Station #2.
- Lat / Long: 35.08247507891261 / -82.62817613204959
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Greenville / Cleveland / 29635 / Geer Hwy
- Tax Map: 0687070100202
- Topography: Sloping
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/925e9886ff64e5b38a8a5fb8fce24e26/share
- Schools: Slater Marietta / Northwest / Travelers Rest