SOLD $1,125,000 - SOLD
Rare opportunity that has not been available for decades! This +/-225 acre wooded tract has over 2 miles of frontage on the N. Saluda River AND just over 4, 200 feet of frontage along the S. Saluda River along with areas with mountain views. Build your dream estate overlooking the beautiful shoals of the S. Saluda River and still see the Blue Ridge Mountains in the distance. It doesn’t get any better than this. Only 7 miles from downtown Travelers Rest and 13 miles from downtown Greenville. You must see it to believe it because this property is unbelievable.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1367245
- Restrictions: Per deed; contact agent
- Directions: From Travelers Rest, SC take US – 276 N for 3 miles. Turn left onto Keeler Mill Road. In 2.5 mile turn right onto Keeler Bridge Road. Property will be on the left in 1.4 miles just after crossing the North Saluda River.
- Lat/Long: 34.97882561331144 / -82.52274135374142
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Greenville / Marietta / 29661 / Keeler Bridge Road
- Tax Map: 0512010103300
- Topography: Rolling
- Viewing Instructions: Shown by appointment only / agent must be present
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/b55f390380a788a136c672ad18059c6b/share
- Schools: Heritage / Northwest / Travelers Rest