SOLD $29,000 - SOLD
Build your mountain retreat or home on this large 4 acre lot. This property offers privacy and mountain views! Close access to Highway 276 and Highway 11. Minimum 1,000 sq/ft single story or 800 sq. ft first level if two story. Approximately 20 minutes to Main Street Travelers Rest.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: Deed Restrictions
- MLS (GGAR): 1370273
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions–no mobile homes, minimum 1,000 sg/ft single story or 800 sf /ft for 2 story
- Directions: Take Highway 276 through Slater-Marietta. Continue on Highway 276 to Wildwood Road. Right on Wildwood. Right on Wild Azalea. Property on on the right where the road bends. Lot starts approximately 300 feet on the left.
- Lat / Long: 35.062934 / -82.508077
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Greenville / Marietta / 29661 / 279 Wild Azalea Lane
- Tax Map: 0524.03-01-001.14
- Topography: Level, Sloping
- Special Notes: Installation of well and septic required. Perk test completed in 2008. No mobile homes.
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/11be205f89884353c9922ce459541ee8/share
- Schools: Slater Marietta / Northwest / Travelers Rest