SOLD $138,900 - SOLD
The affordably priced hunting tract you have been looking for and it even borders the National Forest. Bring your stands and get ready for a Laurens County, SC buck. This property has been planted in Loblolly Pine that will be income producing in just a few short years.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1372241
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From Greenville, SC follow I-385 to I-26 East and to exit 54 (Hwy. 72). Turn left onto Hwy. 72. In 4 miles turn right onto Renno Road (S-30-26). Take the first right onto Fuller Road. Property 1.8 miles on the left.
- Lat / Long: 34.469451392566334 / -81.79866128989204
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Laurens / Clinton / 29325 / Fuller Road
- Tax Map: 711-00-00-007
- Topography: Level
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/6db59c4ba34f29a5f257b32022fa0425/share
- Schools: Eastside / Bell Street / Clinton