SOLD $245,000 - SOLD
Excellent property for a commercial livestock or agricultural operation just off I-385 within 30 minutes of downtown Greenville, SC. The property features fenced open pastures with mature trees for shade, water sources and a 58 foot x 55 for metal building with roll up doors and a loading dock. Per the seller, the pond that adjoins the property line is available for use by owner of this land. Great soils for grass, vegetable or fruit production. Directly across I-385 from the ZF transmission plant and slightly north of the Country Fresh packaging plant.
- Property Type: Acreage / Commercial
- Zoning: none
- Restrictions: none
- Directions: Take I-385 South to Exit for Old Laurens Road. Left on N. Old Laurens. Take the first right and cross over Laurens Road onto Hunts Bridge Road. Take immediate right onto frontage road. Go 2.2 miles and turn left onto Mt. Carmel Church Road. Property on the right.
- MLS (GGAR): 1335843 / 1335844
- Tax Map #"s: 156-00-00-021 / 156-00-00-017
- State / County / City / Zip / Address: SC / Laurens / Gray Court / 29645 / 175 Mt. Carmel Church Road (S30-775)