SOLD $495,000 - SOLD
+/- 90 acres of Unrestricted property only 10 miles from Clemson University. This wooded acreage features multiple private building sites, several creeks, unique rock outcrops and public water. Build your estate home with plenty of room for recreation, farming and hunting. This is a unique opportunity to buy a large unrestricted tract of land just minutes from downtown Seneca, SC. There are several public boats ramps hereby providing convenient access to Lake Hartwell for fishing and boating. Motivated seller!
Videos of Creek Views
Keyword Search: Seneca Springs Landing
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- GGAR MLS: 1472802
- Directions: From downtown Seneca, SC take N. Walnut Street south for 2.2 miles. Turn left onto Wells Hwy. In 1/10 mile turn right onto Singing Pines Road. Left onto Seneca Springs Landing Road in 1.3 mile. Property on left and right in 1/20 mile.
- Lat/Long: 34.6449964400896 / -82.91840344161987
- Tax Map: 269-00-01-015
- Topography: Level / Rolling
- Taxes: $56.50 / 2021 / 6%Ag
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: None
- Restrictions: None
- Schools: Blue Ridge Elem / Seneca Middle / Seneca High
- State/County/City/Street/Zip: SC / Oconee / Seneca / Seneca Springs Landing Road / 29678
- Mapright Link for the Mapright App: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/dd01d88be3e7d35762356236b716ffd4/share