SOLD $299,900 - SOLD
Great recreational or hunting tract conveniently located just off I-385 in Laurens County, SC less than an hour from Greenville. This acreage features planted pines in two different age classes and nice hardwoods along the creek drains. The Old Langston Church cemetery is located on the property providing a unique historical perspective to this property.
Keyword Search: Langston Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1387390
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From Greenville, SC. Take I-385 south to Exit 5 (SC-49). Take a left on SC –49. In 3.8 miles turn right onto Langston Road. Property will be 1 mile on your right.
- Lat /Long: 34.571574755698826/ -81.90887844248255
- State / County/ City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Laurens / Laurens / 29360 / Langston Road
- Tax Map: 558-00-00-001 & 558-00-00-002
- Topography: Level to rolling
- Special Notes: Langston Church Cemetery located on property
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/e90044ab30d8ecacbc45683832518181/share
- Schools: Ford / Laurens / Laurens Dist 55