SOLD $155,000 - Commercial, SOLD
“Things are happening in the Poinsett Corridor.” Upstate Business Journal Feb. 10th Investment opportunity! Available lot 1 block off Poinsett Highway (Hwy 276). Less than 5 miles from Main Street and 2 miles from Cherrydale Point. This sale includes tax numbers 0172000202902, 017200020303400, and 0172000203001. Three buildings are on the property. Two of the buildings are rental homes occupied by tenants. Rental income is $1,200 per month. One building is empty other than for storage. Buildings are offered “as is”.
- Property Type: Commercial; Investment w/ income
- Zonning: I-1
- Directions: From downtown Greenville take Poinsett Hwy. (Hwy 276) towards the Cherrydale Mall (Hwy 253 / Hwy 291), turn right on Furman Hall Road then left on Cherrydale Drive. Property is on the right - 10, 12, 14 Cherrydale Drive.
- MLS (GGAR): 1314253 / 1314251
- Lat / Long: 34.884234°/-82.403683°
- Tax Map: 0172000202902
- State / County / Zip / City: SC / Greenville / 29609 / Greenville
- Schools - Elem. / Middle / High: Cherrydale / Lakeview / Greenville
- Viewing Instructions: NO SIGN, call list agent Bradley Smith at 864-380-5295 to view