SOLD $35,500 - SOLD
Beautiful open lot only 4 miles from downtown Pickens, SC. This mainly level acreage is ideal for a custom home or with its close proximity to town could even be used as a commercial site. Public water and natural gas are available at the street. This listing is for a portion of Pickens County Tax Map # 4160-00-98-6055. The taxes are based off of the entire parcel and will need to be reassessed by the tax office.
Keyword Search: Walhalla Hwy
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- directions: From Pickens take Hwy 183 west for 3.7 miles. Property will be on the left.
- lat / long: 34.86208731450943 / -82.76716120147707
- mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/5a18dcfee11c18163274389d7b6f24d0/share
- property type: Residential Single Family
- zoning: none
- topography: Level
- tax map: PO 4160-00-98-6055
- taxes: 171.51 / 2020 / 6%
- schools: Hagood / Pickens / Pickens
- state/county /city/ zip/street: South Carolina / Pickens / Pickens / 29671 / Walhalla Highway