For Sale $35,000 - Residential Lot
One of the last remaining lots in Powderhorn. An established development in Simpsonville right off Main Street and quick access to I-385. This lot is +/- .74 of an acre and backs up to Durbin Creek. The Powderhorn community offers a clubhouse, swimming pool and tennis courts. House size is minimum 1,400 square feet heated.
Keyword Search: 104 Harpers Ferry Court
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/22c08bb3c349eb4895241877a635a3bc/share
- GGAR mls: 1442130
- property type: Residential Single Family
- lat / long: 34.727829 /-82.23761
- restrictions: Yes
- zoning: R-LO
- tax map: 0323000122200
- topography: Level / Sloping / Flood Plain
- taxes: 254.98 / 2020 / 6%
- schools: Simpsonville / Bryson / Hillcrest
- state/county /city/ zip/street: South Carolina / Greenville / Simpsonville / 29681 / Harpers Ferry Court
- directions: Take I-385 S towards Simpsonville. Take exit 27 Fairview Road towards Simpsonville. Follow Fairview Road to the Powderhorn Entrance. TakePowderhorn to Harpers Ferry Court on the left. Lot is on the right.