SOLD $125,000 - SOLD
This beautiful river bottom is a nature lovers delight. Tucked in behind River Downs neighborhood and close to all the amenities Greenville has to offer, this open plain with scattered mature hardwoods provides a wonderful retreat full of deer, ducks, and turkeys. While this area is home to many nice neighborhoods, the Enoree River corridor provides acres of supreme, secluded wildlife habitat. Enjoy fishing in the river (2,240 ft ) and marvel at the wildfowl that use the creek channels and seasonal wet weather ponds. Ride horses or ATV’s, plant large gardens, camp with your friends and family, or even hunt responsibly. There is electricity at the property line, and there is city water at Shetland Way just up the easement driveway. The water tap fee has already been paid. Property lies within floodplain.
Keyword Search: Shetland Way
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/bf5976f282f5cb943bc254fac4b1edc8/share
- GGAR mls: 1449827
- lat / long: 34.9020 / -82.2690
- property type: Residential Single Family
- restrictions: No known Deed Restrictions
- zoning: R-20
- schools: Brushy Creek / Riverside /Riverside
- state/county /city/ zip/street: South Carolina / Greenville / Greer / 29650 / Shetland Way
- tax map: 0535040107200
- topography: Bottom / Floor Plain Area
- taxes: 383.17 / 2020 / 6% Ag
- directions: From Hammett Rd, turn right (East) onto E. Hackney Rd, travel through one stop sign (this is NOT a 4-way stop). At Shetland Way, take a right. Easement driveway is on the left between 110 and 112 Shetland Way.