SOLD $135,000 - Acreage, SOLD
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY. This acreage is ready made for development with sewer, pubic water and underground power available and ready to go. Located in a rapidly growing area that is convenient to downtown Anderson, Lake Hartwell and Interstate I-85.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1385933
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From downtown Anderson. Take SC –24 west for 3.4 miles. Turn left onto Airport Road. In 4/10’s mile turnright onto Old Portman Road. Property will be on the right in 6/10’s of a mile directly across from Country Meadows Drive.
- Lat / Long: 34.49975808444279/ -82.72721144200227
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Anderson / Anderson / 29625 / Old Portman Road
- Tax Map: 070-00-05-002
- Topography: Level
- Special Notes: public water & sewer available
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/c5e0af576bbd18fe4751139fc80502cb/share
- Schools: McLees / Lakeside / Westside