Click Image To View Large
For Sale $79,500 - Residential Lot
Two Beautiful building lots in the Keowee Mountain community only minutes from Lake Keowee. This quiet gated community has lots to offer with a club house, conference room, workout facility, and free boat and rv storage within the development. Enjoy a viewing deck for breath taking views of the mountains and be close to town with only 20 minutes to Clemson and 45 minutes to downtown Greenville. New amenities are in the planning stage, so be on the lookout for canoe/kayak facility and a mountain bike trail. This wooded lot offers plenty of privacy and is priced to sell with a motivated seller. Public landing boat ramp is an easy 3 minutes away. Call listing agent for showing. Gate is open during daylight hours.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
KEYWORD SEARCH: Serenity Drive
- Directions: From the intersection of Hwy 183 and Hwy 133 take Hwy 133 North for 4.8 miles. Turn right onto Scharlin Dr. In .7 miles turn left onto Serenity Dr and the property will be on the right in .1 miles.
- Lat/Long: 34.894097360676085 / -82.82371289634706
- GGAR MLS: 1490849
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: none
- Restrictions: yes, per deed
- Tax Map: 4151-00-38-0385 and 1492
- Taxes: 2022 / $954
- Topography: Rolling
- Schools: Six Mile / RC Edwards / DW Daniel
- State/County/City/Street/Zip: SC / Pickens / Pickens / 219 Serenity Drive / 29671
- Link to Mapright App (free): https://www.mapright.com/feature/mobile-gis-application (IOS and Andriod Avaialbe)
- Mapright Link for the Mapright App: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/aa3c0e79c9ef2c139934fdbd597ee6cf/share