For Sale $119,000 - Commercial
Commercial development opportunity between downtown Greenville and Travelers Rest. This
vacant lot is located next to a CVS and approximately 500 feet from a Family Dollar. Other
major commercial operations within 2 miles – Cherrydale Point, Publix, and Walmart. Major
residential operations within 2 miles – Furman University, Enclave Paris Mountain, Springwood
Apartments, North Franklin Apartments. 2018 SCDOT estimated traffic count is 11,00 annual
average daily traffic on Sulfur Springs and Old Buncombe is 7,000 annual average daily traffic count.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Commercial
- Zoning: C-1
- Directions: Take Poinsett Hwy / 276. Left on E. Blue Ridge Dr. / 253. Right on N. Franklin Road. Right on Old Buncombe Road. Property is on right just past CVS.
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: South Carolina / Greenville / Greenville / 29617 / 4108 Old Buncombe Road
- Restrictions: Yes
- Tax Map: 0424.00-04-004.00
- Topography: Level
- Viewing Instructions: Show Anytime
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/753acecbe17caaff35d3fb3fc4df5878/share
- Schools: Duncan Chapel, Lakeview, Berea
- MLS(GGAR): 1398325