SOLD $250,000 - SOLD
Original owners are ready to sell! Come make this your home and create wonderful family memories. New paint and new carpet make this feel like you are walking into a brand new home. This two story house has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Open concept kitchen, breakfast area and den look out over the deck and large back yard. Large master upstairs with plenty of room between the other 3 bedrooms and large bonus room/playroom/home office. Oversized 2 car garage with shelving in place. This home offers a state of the art air sanitation HVAC system that provides UV light and electrostatic filters reduce allergens and purify the air inside the home. Neighborhood pool is a quick walk down Sandy Lane. Linkside at Bonnie Brae is an established development with a playground and a pool. Convenient to Greenville, Mauldin, STAC and I-85.
Keyword Search: Birkhall Circle
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Mapright Link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/1248be32d2bcc259aeea736d51b8e2a4/share
- MLS(GGAR): 1424559
- State / County / City / Zip / Street: South Carolina / Greenville / Greenville / Birkhall Circle / 29605
- Showing Instructions: Call appt center: 864-294-0006. Advanced notice required. Appointment only. Lockbox-CBS Code Required.
- Schools: Robert Cashion / Hughes / Southside
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Restrictions: Restr. Covenants / By-Laws
- Directions: From Greenville take Highway 25 / Old Augusta Rd. At roundabout take first exit onto Fork Shoals Rd. Turn left onto Ashmore Bridge Rd. Turnleft onto Bonnie Woods Dr. Turn left on Sandy Ln. Left on Birkhall Circle Property is on the right.
- Tax Map: 0413020106000
- Topography: Level
- Lat / Long: 34.753104 / -82.352097