SOLD $339,000 - SOLD
Location, Location, Location. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath house is located off Laurens Road near the new Holland Park development. Walk to Home Team BBQ and Double Stamp Brewery. An easy bike ride to Cleveland Park. Quick access to I-385 and downtown. Updated a few years ago, this property offers an open concept den – kitchen with a fireplace, vaulted ceiling and hardwood floors. Master bedroom has french doors that open onto the back deck and completely fenced in back yard. The master bath offers a large walk-in closet, double sinks, garden tub and separate shower. Off the den is a sunroom that can be used as a home office. Washer / dryer and refrigerator to remain.
Keyword Search: Ackley Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Mapright Link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/07b37c5bca27354e6ff130f4ebb25345/share
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: R-6
- Restrictions: None
- GGAR MLS: 1457598
- Tax Map: 0198000500200
- Taxes: 2020.00 / 4% / 2020
- Topography: Level
- Lat/Long: 34.845465/-82.371978
- Schools: Brook Glenn / Beck / Wade Hampton
- State/County/City/Street/Zip: South Carolina / Greenville / Greenville / Ackley Road / 29607