SOLD $47,360 - SOLD
Beautiful 9.53 acres located only 6 miles to downtown Laurens, SC. The property features mature trees, rolling topography and multiple creeks running through the property. With almost 10 acres there is enough room for a house and plenty of acreage left to hunt as the property is loaded with wildlife. The subject property consists of 3 unrestricted lots all adjoining and being sold together. Taxes reflect all parcels taxed separately. Taxes may be less once all parcels are joined together. Call Listing agent for more details.
Keyword Search: Madden Heights Circle
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Directions: From downtown Laurens, SC take Hwy 221 South for 3.8 miles. Turn right onto Ekom Beach Rd. Turn left onto Madden Heights Circle in 2.1 miles. Then left onto Madden Heights Circle. The property will be on the left in .3 miles.
- Lat / Long: 34.45076579360578 / -82.08964952163696
- Mapright Link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/4963b1072dc97d2b8821913b0d62fbb4/share
- MLS(GGAR): 1432710
- Topography: Rolling
- Tax Map: 269-00-00-037 , 038 , 039
- Restrictions: None
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Showing Instructions: Show Anytime
- State / County / City / Zip / Street: South Carolina / Laurens / Laurens / 29360 / Madden Heights Circle
- Schools: Eb Morse / Sanders / Laurens Dist 55
- Zoning: None