SOLD $35,250 - SOLD
+/- 7.5 Unrestricted Acreage near Cowpens,SC. Beautiful unrestricted acreage with public water located less than 10 miles from downtown Spartanburg. This property features areas of hardwoods, two acres of nice pasture and is bordered on the back side by a nice spring feed creek. Great private location for a single-family residence.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1368478
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From Cowpens take Old Pacolet Rd for 2.5 miles. Take a slight right onto Cowpens Pacolet Rd for .5 miles. Turn right onto Hammett Grove Rd and the property will be on the left in .2 miles.
- Lat / Long: 34.959363565365386 / -81.76481458129882
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Spartanburg / Spartanburg / 29307 / Hamett Grove Road
- Tax Map: Part of 035-00-00-008
- Topography: Rolling
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/ec9b292f26dc6b0f7f6272093bb8bfe8/share
- Schools: Cowpens / Cowpens / Broome