SOLD $199,500 - SOLD
Hunting/recreational property located just a few miles off I-85, in Cherokee County. Convenient to Spartanburg, Rock Hill and Charlotte, NC. Property features +/-60 acres of 30 year old loblolly, several nice homesites and a nice spring feed creek. Great location for your estate home, get-a-way cabin or investment property with immediate returns available from timber harvesting.
Keyword Search: George Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- MAPRIGHT LINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/769d00de096b32272339e38ea95514de/share
- MLS(GGAR): 1412611
- State/County/City/Zip/Street: South Carolina / Cherokee / Blacksburg / 29702 / George Road
- Schools: Blackburg/Blackburg/Blackburg
- Showing Instructions: Show Anytime / Advanced Notice Required
- Directions: From Spartanburg, take I-85 N. Exit 102 toward Blacksburg/Rock Hill. Continue on S-11-352 for 7.9 miles. Turn right onto SC-5 Mountain St. Turn left onto US-29N. Turn right onto State Rd. S-11-21. Turn right onto Possum Trot Rd. Turn right onto George Rd
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Lat / Long: 35.10737151436919 / -81.42705105234926
- Topography: Rolling / Sloping
- Tax Map: 224-00-00-001.00
- Restrictions: No Restrictions