SOLD $302,500 - SOLD
+/- 46.54 acres conveniently located between Clemson and Easley. Property is just off Hwy. 88 near Central, Pendleton and Clemson. This wooded acreage features planted Loblolly pines that have been thinned one time that will provide an excellent source of future income. Approx. 1,200 feet of Big Gavin Creek forms the back-property line and allows for diverse wildlife habitat.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1385859
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From Easley, SC. Take US –123 southwest towards Clemson. Take the exit for S. Wesleyan University. Turn left onto 18 Mile Creek Road (S-39-18). Turn right onto SC Hwy.88. In 2/10’s of a mile turn left onto Refuge Road. In one-mile bear left onto Preach Drive. Property is 3/10’s of a mile on the left.
- Lat / Long: 34.6743397095082/ -82.73397968652353
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Anderson / Central / 29630 / Peach Drive
- Tax Map: 610004002, portion 610004004
- Topography: Level
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/5005767614c431171b498e23af27ccef/share
- Schools: Pendleton / Riverside-Anderson 4 / Pendleton