For Sale $255,000 - Acreage, Farm
Quite possibly one of the most intriguing properties in the upstate area of South Carolina. The unique aspect of this property allows for 30+ mile views between Glassy Mountain and 180 degrees to Paris Mountain from an elevation of just 1200 feet. An existing driveway provides easy access to a picturesque home site with unimaginable views of Table Rock and the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. If you think the pictures look good, then you should see it in person. There is a septic tank and well located on the far northeast of the property along with a mobile home. The mobile home on the property will be sold “AS IS”.
Keyword Search: N. Bates Road
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- Restrictions: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1293321
- Tax Map: portion of 0644020101203
- Directions: From Travelers Rest take Hwy 25 N to the intersection of Hwy 414. Turn right onto HWY 414 for 5.5 miles. Turn left onto N Bates Rd and property will be on the left in approx .5 miles.
- Topography: Rolling
- State / County / City / Zip / Road: SC/ Greenville / Taylors / 29687 / N. Bates Road
- Schools - Elem. / Middle / High: Tigerville / Blue Ridge / Blue Ridge
- Lat / Long: 35.091211265354765 / -82.34299612045291
- Showing Instructions: Show Anytime