SOLD $12,000 - SOLD
Large 1.1 acre lot ready for custom home in quickly growing Powdersville area. This property offers privacy as it backs up to Middle Branch Brushy Creek and an easement owned by Easley Combined Utilities. On the other side of the creek is Sitton Hill Farm. Watson Grove is an established neighborhood A quick walk (approximately 550 feet) to the community pool straight down Hibiscus. Minimum home size 1,700 square feet heated. Located approximately 5 five miles from Highway 123 and less than 10 miles from Highway 85.
Keyword Search: Hibiscus Drive
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Residential Lot
- Viewing Instructions: Show Anytime
- Restrictions: Yes, per deed. Call listing office for details.
- Tax Map: 187-04-01-066
- MLS(GGAR): 1407692
- Topography: Level
- Special Notes: Flood Zone
- Schools: Powdersville / Powdersville / Powdersville
- Directions: From Brushy Creek Road take Red Maple Circle, Watson Grove neighborhood. Right on Hibis-cus. Property at the end of the cul-de-sac on right.
- Lat / Long: 34.789241 / -82.542347
- State/County/City/Zip/Street: South Carolina / Anderson / Easley / 29642 / Hibiscus Drive
- MAPRIGHT LINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/b72cfbd5a32b9e83225bf9342d11dc15/share