SOLD $412,000 - SOLD
Apple Creek Farm is a spectacular estate nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. This property has so much to offer: minutes from Caesars Head and Table Rock State Park, large lot, main house, guest house and very, very large detached garage/workshop.
From the point of driving onto the circular paved driveway to pulling up to the home nestled under the mature oak trees. The main home offers a fabulous main floor king size master suite with his and hers walk in closets, plus a linen closet, and his and hers sinks. The cathedral ceiling and windows on 3 provides great views of the property. You can also relax in your very own Florida room or the spa room with a German engineered Bullfrog Spa.
There is plenty of space for entertaining in this lovely home. The kitchen with all stainless steel appliances opens to a casual dining space with charming built-in china cabinets. There are extra deep cabinets alongside the refrigerator for housing your small appliances. The huge walk-in pantry / laundry room with built-in shelves gives ample space to store all the supplies that you need. The lovely foyer will greet visitors with a cathedral ceiling and beautiful wall covering. This opens up into the living room with a cozy fireplace.
There is also a family room with a free standing gas logs stove, a half bath, and a wine / coffee bar complete with sink, wine cooler, and microwave. The 2nd bedroom is also on the main floor with a full bathroom across the hall. Upstairs contains bedrooms 3 and 4 and a full jack and jill bathroom. This Estate also offers a separate guest house with vaulted ceiling and complete with full kitchen and bath. The welcoming wrap around porch will make your guest feel right at home. You could also use this cottage for a home office / business, teenager hang-out or moth-in-law-suite. The HUGE detached three garage / workshop also offers many possibilities. The front side is a 3 car garage PLUS plenty of room for a workshop. The backside has 2 huge bays which could be used for an RV, additional vehicles, boats, etc. There is plenty of room for horses or other animals on this lovely 6.5 acre property. For your safety and security in case of an electrical outage there is an ONAN propane whole-house generator.
- Property Type: Acreage with Home
- MLS (GGAR): 1317209 / 1315599
- Directions: From Hwy 25 north of TR take Hwy 11 through Cleveland. Go past Casear's Head Hwy (276). Turn left on Talley Bridge Road. First driveway on the right. From Easley take Hwy 135 to Rt on Hwy 8 for 4.3 miles to Rt on Hwy 11 for .4 miles Rt on Talley Bridge Rd
- Lat / Long: 35.050037,-82.614265
- State / County / Zip / City / Physical Address: SC / Pickens / 29635 / Cleveland / 925 Talley Bridge Road
- Tax Map: 5117-00-64-7283
- Topography: Flat to Rolling
- Schools - Elementary / Middle / High: Ambler / Pickens / Pickens
- Special Notes: available for lease - $2,900 / month (MLS# 1317209)
- Viewing Instruction: by appointment only, call list agent: Bradley Smith 864-380-5295