!!!UNDER CONTRACT!!!, For Sale, REDUCED! $105,500 - Acreage, Residential Lot
!!REDUCED!! Great building location in the highly desirable Wren School district. This property accessed from a cul-de-sac within the Stone Briar Subdivision features an improved gravel driveway, public water, and is completely wooded with a creek. Per the seller, the property IS NOT part of the subdivision but has full access and use of public utilities. Enjoy this private, convenient location with just over 9 acres for your new home. Property will qualify for the agricultural tax exemption if at least 5 acres remain wooded keeping your taxes low!
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top left of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage / Residential Building Lot
- Zoning: none
- Restrictions: no mobile home
- Directions: from Hwy. 123 in Easley take Hwy. 8 towards I-85 for 3 miles. Turn right onto Three and Twenty Road just past Three and Twenty Food Mart. In 1/10 mile take a right into Stone Briar Subdivision on Stone Briar Lane. Take the second left on Gadwall.
- MLS (GGAR): 1341620 / 1341620
- Tax Map #: 162-00-04-035
- LAT / LONG: 34.76463131856505 / -82.5822651386261
- State / County / City / Zip / Street: SC / Anderson / Easley / 29642 / Gadwall
- Schools: Hunt Meadows / Wren / Wren
- Financial: owner may finance short term for qualified buyer