SOLD $368,500 - SOLD
+/- 85 acres convenient to Clemson, Central, Six Mile, Seneca and Pickens. This unique property features a beautiful waterfall, long range mountain and Lake Keowee views, Keowee River frontage, a diverse topography with multiple creeks and building sites and is partially surrounding by the Clemson Experimental Forest. This is the perfect property for the outdoor enthusiast or hunter. The property consists of primarily mature hardwoods and hunting on the surrounding Clemson property is in a bow hunting only area. With access to the Keowee River (Lake Hartwell) duck hunting and fishing are an added benefit. This is a MUST SEE property. A new survey will be required due to a discrepancy in the deeded acres and current GIS acreage.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- Restriction: None
- MLS# (GGAR): 1314619
- Directions: From Clemson, SC take Hwy. 133 North for 5.1 miles. Turn Left onto Jones Mill Road. In 2.1 mile turn left onto Old Seneca Road. In 1.3 miles turn Right onto Brown Bottom Road. Property will be 8/10's mile on the left.
- Lat / Long: 34.77301544554535,-82.88012146949768
- State / County / City / Zip: SC / Pickens / Central / 29630
- Tax Map #: 4037-00-44-5906
- Topography: Flat to mountainous
- Special Notes: Adjoins the Clemson Forest / waterfall on property / Keowee River Access