SOLD $434,995 - SOLD
79.09 acres on Mosley Mountain featuring both long and short range views of Table Rock and the surrounding mountain chains. An existing graveled driveway will carry you to an elevation of approximately 1500 feet where incredible views of the Hwy. 11 corridor and Ooleny River Valley can be admired. At the summit you will find a cleared building site with power in place, as well as, a parking area for a motor home or camper. Take a look at the photographs of this beautiful property and imagine waking up to breath taking views every morning from your mountain top estate home. There are multiple ridge top building sites with views should you be willing to share them with a friend or family member. All photos where take by the agent WITHOUT the use of a drone!
- Directions: from downtown Pickens, SC take US - Hwy. 178 North for 8 miles toward Scenic Hwy. 11. Property will be on the left at Mosley Gap.
- Lat / long: 34.9820898270432 / -82.75482320785521
- Topography: Mountain to Rolling
- Zip Code: 29671
- Elementary School: Holly Springs
- Middle School: Pickens
- High School: Pickens
- Miscellaneous: additional lot fronting Hwy. 11 availalbe