SOLD $237,225 - SOLD
Great recreational or hunting tract with 2,000 feet of frontage on S. Rabon Creek. This recently harvested tract is ready for your fingerprint. Several areas are cleared and ready to go for food plots. The balance could easily be replanted for future production or cleared for pastureland. There are several excellent homes sites with views of the entire property. Deer and turkey are abundant.
Keyword Search: Fairview Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Lat/Long: 34.56482396946678 / -82.21635350432229
- Directions: From Fairview Rd. @ Hwy. 418, take Fairview Road South for 7.5 miles towards Laurens. Property will be on the left.
- Schools: Laurens/Laurens/Laurens Dst. 55
- Property Type: Residential
- Restrictions: None
- MLS(GGAR): 1405560
- Viewing Instructions: Show Anytime
- Tax Map: 053-00-00-009
- Topography: Rolling
- MAPRIGHT LINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/13efaa1134e9464b8585b50776470c01/share
- State/County/City/Zip/Street: South Carolina/Laurens/Gray Court/29645/Fairview Road