SOLD $190,000 - Acreage, Farm, Residential Lot, SOLD
This beautiful 38 acres is located only minutes from downtown Pickens, SC. The property features mostly natural pine trees with some hardwoods mixed in, a creek and rolling topography. With the great location of this property it would be ideal for a single family estate or even a recreational property for hunting. Public water is available, and taxes have been estimated. Cell phone tower property and lease will not convey with the property.
Keyword Search: Winchester Mill Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/5866795f2a9db787837034c0675a5f90/share
- GGAR mls: 1445142
- tax map: PO: 4160-00-98-6055
- topography: Level / Rolling
- taxes: 257.64 / 2021 / 6% Ag
- lat / long: 34.8698426868876 / -82.7634095493317
- property type: Residential Single Family
- zoning: None
- restrictions: None
- directions: From Pickens take Hwy 183 west for 3.3 miles. Turn right onto Winchester Mill Rd. Property will be at the end of the road in .4 miles.
- schools: Hagood / Pickens / Pickens
- state/county /city/ zip/street: South Carolina / Pickens / Pickens / 29671 / Winchester Mill Road