For Sale $895,900 - Commercial
Prime commercial development opportunity. Large 6.4 +/- acre, level lot located between Pearman Dairy (Highway 28 Bypass) and Michelin Boulevard in Anderson. Corner development opportunity on both Pearman Dairy and Michelin Boulevard with 246 feet of frontage on Pearman Dairy and 485 feet on Michelin Boulevard. SCDOT AADT for Pearman Dairy is 20,500. Michelin Boulevard is 4,500. Located across from Anderson District Five Administrative Office, 1/2 mile from Westside High School, 800 feet from Tri-County Technical College and 1/2 mile from the new Lakeside Middle School. Property is not located in the city limits. City sewer is across the street and county sewer is 2,500 feet away down Michelin Boulevard. No value is being placed on the homes / structures on the property. Homes are currently occupied. Includes Parcels: 096-11-01-014, 096-11-01-028, 096-11-01-013, 096-11-01-015, 096-11-01-011.
Keyword Search: Pearman Dairy Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Commercial / Residential
- Zoning: Unzoned
- MLS (GGAR): 1381793
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: Property is located on the corner of Highway 28 Bypass and Standridge Road. Also on the corner of Michelin Boulevard and Strandridge Road.
- Lat / Long: 34.510973 / -82.688236
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Anderson / Anderson / 29625 / 401 Pearman Dairy Road
- Tax Map: Includes Parcels: 096-11-01-014, 096-11-01-028, 096-11-01-013, 096-11-01-015, 096-11-01-011
- Topography: Level
- Viewing Instructions: Appointment required to see inside of the homes
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/4ac560ee4cf7569e8278b3de6e71ffa8/share
- Schools: Centerville / Lakeside / Westside