For Sale $249,000 - Acreage, Residential Lot
Located on the South Saluda River right below McElhenny Shoal. This property offers privacy, several potential home sites, stunning views and 430+/- feet of frontage on the Saluda River. Sit on your deck and listen to the water run over the large rock formations. Jump in the cool water and escape the summer heat. Located on the SC Blueway Kayaking Trail, drop your kayaks in the water and paddle down the Saluda. Located less than 30 minutes from Main Street Greenville and less than 10 minutes from Main Street Travelers Rest.
Keyword Search: McElhenny Shoal – Klima Tree Court – Lot 7
- Property Type: Acreage and Residential Single Family Lot
- Schools: Dacusville, Dacusville, Pickens
- Tax Map: 5143-01-26-6955
- Lat / Long: 34.948891,-82.525817
- Viewing Instructions: Advance Notice Required / Entry Gate Code Required
- Misc: Waterfront Lot, Wooded Lot
- City / County / Zip: Easley / Pickens / 29640
- Directions: From Greenville take SC-183/Pete Hollis Blvd. Right onto Hunts Bridge Rd Right onto US-25 S/White Horse Rd. Left onto Old Hunts Bridge Rd. Right on Hunts Bridge Road. Klima Tree Court will be on the right. Gravel Road with a chain across the entrance.
- MAPRIGHT LINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/b05a735240215937248aef36d7e4b4ad/share
- Topography: Sloping
- MLS#(GGAR): 1401001
- Restrictions: Yes