For Sale $2,500,000 - Acreage with Home
This unique mountain top home sitting on 17 acres with 180-degree incredible views of the Blue Ridge Mountains is available! This is a “builder built”, custom, truly modern home that offers off-the-grid living at its best. This is not your average home. Special features include: solar panels (last year’s electric bill – $100), 7 gallon per minute flow-rate well (no water bill), tankless water heater, low-flow wall hung toilets, spray foam insulation, and 2×8 stud exterior walls with 2×6 stud interior walls. Solid, stained concrete floors add to the open feeling by reflecting the light from the 7 foot double hung argon gas windows with 3 foot transoms. Climate controlled garage and attic storage. The kitchen has GE Energy Star stainless steel appliances. You will have plenty of room for entertaining your friends at your mountain top retreat. The large 6×10 island with granite countertop and in counter sink provides plenty of counter space. Guests will flow from the kitchen and living area out onto the large 20×40 front covered patio with breathtaking sunset views of Caesars Head and Table Rock in the distance. The house is equipped with a 20-kw whole house generator if it should be needed. Plenty of room to roam on the rest of the property that includes a spring fed stream. At the based there is plenty of space for a garden, firing range, workshop, or another house. This is a unique property in a great location with stunning, hard to find views. Located approximately 30 minutes from Main Street Greenville; 15 minutes from Travelers Rest and 45 minutes to the GSP airport.
Keyword Search: Freeman Bridge Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- GGAR MLS: 1470349
- Lat/Long: 35.000311 / - -82.529059
- Zoning: Unzoned
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From Greenville Take HWY 276 to Slater-Marietta. Take a left on HWY 186 Dacusville Rd. Go approx 2 miles. Right on Freeman Bridge Spur. Merge onto Freeman Bridge. Drive is on the right in about 130 feet.
- Tax Map: 0520.01-01-035.00
- Taxes: $2,240.00 / 2021 / 4%
- Topography: Level / Sloped
- Schools: Slater Marietta Elem / Northwest Middle / Travelers Rest High
- State/County/City/Street/Zip: SC / Greenville / Marietta / Freeman Bridge Road / 29661
- Showing Instrucitons: Call Listing Service
- Mapright Link for the Mapright App: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/7247eb5849d924ed57278bb11ceb9ef0/share