For Sale, REDUCED! $975,000 - Acreage, Acreage with Home
Amazing! “The Waterfall Tract”, as this property has been named, is the home to over 7 breathtaking waterfalls and unique rock outcropping as well as a small cave. 94.42 acres conveniently located near the intersection of Scenic SC Highway 11 and SC Highway 101, near the Cliffs at Glassy entrance. The log cabin features a wrap around porch allowing you to truly experience nature at its finest-from the view to the sounds of nearby streams and waterfalls. The creek runs right behind the cabin so you will be able to truly relax and find a place of serenity. Inside, the magnificent beauty of the log cabin unfolds and the warmth of the wood welcomes you home. The stacked stone, raised hearth fireplace, with its wood-burning stove is the focal point of the living room. From here you can stand in awe of the amazing construction, with the exposed beams, vaulted ceilings, and floor to ceiling windows. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, shower, and jetted tub-a great place to relax and wash the cares of the day away. The kitchen is spacious and is open to the rest of the home. The serenity that this property provides, inside and out, will allow you the peace and tranquility that only nature can give you. Pick your own blueberries, blackberries, peaches, pears and apples from your front yard orchard. There are many old logging roads and miles of private trails on the property that provide access to these incredible waterfalls and scenic vistas. Water features like these are very rare to find on privately owned property in this area.
Keyword Search: Pittman Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage with home
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1397708
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From Greenville, take Hwy 25 north through Travelers Rest to Hwy 11 ( Cherokee Foothills Scenic Hwy). Turn right onto Hwy 11 and go 6.4 miles. Turn left onto SC State Rd 912, take first right onto Pittman Rd. Property is 1/2 mile on right.
- Lat / Long: 35.12492170229993 / -82.35183911772157
- State / County / City / Physical Address: SC / Greenville / Landrum / 290 Pittman Road
- Tax Map: 0652030100600
- Topography: Mountainous
- Viewing Instructions: Appointment only, Entry/Gate Code Required
- Special Notes: List agent available to help show waterfalls and acreage with ATV
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/ff72919448c92aa56bb459a015d5c122/share
- Schools: Tigerville / Blue Ridge / Blue Ridge