For Sale $1,000,000 - Acreage, Acreage with Home
Amazing! “The Waterfall Tract”, 94.42 acres, as this property has been named is the home to many natural waterfalls and is located near the intersection of Scenic SC Highway 11 and SC Highway 101, just under the Cliffs of Glassy. The log cabin that sits atop of this breathtaking elevation, features long range views looking back towards Greenville and the surrounding area. The wrap around porch allows you to truly experience nature at its finest-from the view to sounds of nearby streams and waterfalls, you will be able to truly relax and find a place of serenity. Inside, the magnificent beauty of the log cabin unfolds and the warmth of the wood welcomes you home. The stacked stone, raised hearth fireplace, with its wood-burning stove is the focal point of the living room. From here you can stand in awe of the amazing construction, with the exposed beams, vaulted ceilings, and floor to ceiling windows. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, shower, and jetted tub-a great place to relax and wash the cares of the day away. The open floorplan, allows you to flow effortlessly from room to room, all the while enjoying the natural beauty outside. The dining room is bathed in light and has French-door access to the wrap-around porch. The kitchen is spacious and is open to the rest of the home. There is another bedroom and full bath, complete with laundry area on this level. Meander back to the center of the home, and a beautiful staircase draws you upstairs to the third bedroom (loft) and bathroom. Here you are surrounded by windows and breathtaking views-a cozy space where you will be able to daydream in peace. The serenity that this property, inside and out, provides will allow you the peace and tranquility that only nature can and leave you with a desire to stay a little longer. There are many old logging roads and trails on the property that provide access to breathtaking waterfalls and unique rock outcrops. This is a one of a kind property with an abundance of water features that you must see to believe.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage with home
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1397708
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From Greenville, take Hwy 25 north through Travelers Rest to Hwy 11 ( Cherokee Foothills Scenic Hwy). Turn right onto Hwy 11 and go 6.4 miles. Turn left onto SC State Rd 912, take first right onto Pittman Rd. Property is 1/2 mile on right.
- Lat / Long: 35.12492170229993 / -82.35183911772157
- State / County / City / Physical Address: SC / Greenville / Landrum / 290 Pittman Road
- Tax Map: 0652030100600
- Topography: Mountainous
- Viewing Instructions: Appointment only, Entry/Gate Code Required
- Special Notes: List agent available to help show waterfalls and acreage with ATV
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/ff72919448c92aa56bb459a015d5c122/share
- Schools: Tigerville / Blue Ridge / Blue Ridge