For Sale $74,000 - Residential Lot
Great opportunity to own a property with mountain views and almost 20,000 acres of protected property across the street. Ready for your custom home, this property offers views and privacy. The Cliffs at Glassy is the original Cliff’s community that sits on Glassy Mountain at 3,200 feet of elevation. The Cliffs at Glassy boasts a Tom Jackson designed golf course. Membership is required to use most amenities. Various membership plans are available. Membership is not included with the property. This development is located located approx 31 miles from downtown Greenville, SC; 22 miles from Main Street Travelers Rest, SC; 56 miles from Asheville, NC; 100 miles from Charlotte, NC and 175 miles from Atlanta, GA.
Keyword Search: Witch Hazel Trail
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Mapright Link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/69313d7bcca31c70a0bebb96bfaca97a/share/unbranded
- MLS(GGAR): 1432511
- Topography: Sloping
- Tax Map: 0646.05-01-016.00
- Restrictions: Yes
- Zoning: Residential Single Family
- Directions: From Greenville take Hwy 25 North, right on Hwy 11, go approximately 10 miles. Entrance to The Cliffs at Glassy will be on the left. Guard shack at entrance. Must have a valid SC Relator License for access.
- Showing Instructions: Show Anytime
- State / County / City / Zip / Street: South Carolina / Greenville / Laurens / 29356 / Witch Hazel Trail
- Schools: Tigerville / Blue Ridge / Blue Ridge
- Lat / Long: 35.150351 / -82.339598