For Sale $840,000 - Acreage, Farm, Recreational
Prime development opportunity in Anderson District 1 / Wren High School. +/- 42 acres of regular shaped, level property with access to public water (6″ main on Moores Mill serviced by Big Creek Water). Close access to I-85 and the quickly growing HWY 29 corridor.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Directions: Take I-85 S to US-29 S in Anderson County. Take exit 34 from I-85 S/US-29 S. Use the left lane to take exit 34 for US-29 toward Williamston/Anderson. Left on Rogers Road. Left on Moores Mill Road go 1.1 miles. Property on the right.
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Lat / Long: 34.7065773911649/ -82.4223735453052
- Tax Map: 2410009003
- Topography: Level
- Mapright Link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/5a0f3c0209db6f60aac6be3b02fecae0/share/unbranded
- MLS(GGAR): 1429086
- Zoning: Unzoned
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Showing Instructions: Show Anytime / No appointment required
- State / County / City / Zip / Street: South Carolina / Anderson / Piedmont / 29673 / Moores Mill Road
- Schools: Spreaman / Wren / Wren