For Sale $175,000 - Acreage, Farm, Recreational
Unrestricted wooded acreage conveniently located to Pickens, Six Mile, Clemson and all the local lakes! This property features a mice spring fed creek with a small pond. There a several nice homesite with potential mountain views with clearing. Public water is available.
Keyword Search: Duncan Road
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- MLS (GGAR): 1372236
- Restrictions: None
- Directions: From downtown Pickens, SC. Take SC-183 (W. Main Street) west for 4.7 miles and take a right onto Mile Creek Road. In 2.1 miles veer right to stay on Mile Creek Road. In 1.5 miles turn left onto Duncan Road. Property is 3/10’s of a mile on the left.
- Lat / Long: 34.861397313641284 / -82.83660550838306
- State / County / City / Zip / Physical Address: SC / Pickens / Six Mile / 29682 / Duncan Road
- Tax Map: 4140-00-96-5996 (10.25 acres) & 4140-00-96-5428 (24.75 acres)
- Topography: Rolling
- MAPRIGHT MAPLINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/f1da6eaf7d963c3ad34de74276b4ee30/share
- Schools: SIx Mile / Pickens / Pickens