For Sale $299,000 - Acreage, Residential Lot
Large waterfront lot on Lake Keowee ready for your custom home. Over 2 acre home site with mountain and lake views. The Reserve at Lake Keowee is a private, gated community spread over 3,900 acres including 1,400 acres of green space. Recreational amenities include: a par – 72 Jack Nicholas Signature Golf Course, more than 5 miles of hiking trails in the community and conveniently located near 350 miles of area trails in state parks, national parks and natural preserves, a pool, large sports field with soccer goals, volley ball, horse shoe and Pickle ball courts.The Reserve at Lake Keowee is located close to Clemson, SC, less than an hour from Greenville, SC, and Asheville, NC and within 2 hours of Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC.
Keyword Search: Saranac Drive
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions / Architectural Controls
- Directions: From Greenville take HWY 183 to Pickens. Right on Shady Grove Rd. Go to HWY 133. Main entrance is on left. From Atlanta take I-85 N to SCExit #1. Follow HWY 11 for 40 minutes and then right on HWY 133. Main entrance on right.
- MLS(GGAR): 1409046
- MAPRIGHT LINK: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/d9b529a50863d199e1959b936a3129c5/share
- Lat / Long: 34.900136, -82.897824
- Schools: A.R. Lewis / Pickens / Pickens
- Viewing Instructions: No Sign / Show Anytime
- Tax Map: 4132-00-00-9919
- Topography: Sloping
- State/County/City/Zip/Street: South Carolina / Pickens / Sunset / 29685 / Saranac Drive