For Sale $299,500 - Acreage
Great location for a small development, family compound or estate home located just 20 minutes from downtown Greenville, SC and less than 10 minutes from Easley, SC. This property features areas of old fields that could be cleared and restored to pasture along with wooded acreage for a diverse mixture. There is a small spring fed pond located towards the back of the property that, with repair, could be enlarged to provide a great backdrop for your home site.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
KEYWORD SEARCH: Hester Store Road
- Directions: From the intersection of SC-183 and SC-25, take SC-183 (Farrs Bridge Rd.) towards Pickens for 4.2 mile. Turn right at Spinx onto Thomas Mill Road. In 4/10's mile turn left onto Hester Store Road. Property will be 1/10's mile on left.
- GGAR MLS: 1484437
- Lat/Long: 34.89533151632545 / -82.53852064514159
- Property Type: Residential Single Family
- Zoning: None
- Restrictions: per Deed. See Property Attachements
- Tax Map: 5131-02-87-5385
- Topography: Rolling
- Taxes: 2022 / $13.90
- Schools: Dacusville / Dacusville / Pickens
- State/County/City/Street/Zip: SC / Pickens / Easley / Hester Store Road / 29640
- Mapright Link for the Mapright App: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/8732325a0da533fd67d7f9d05d4e89a7/share