Property ID : 1330122
For Sale, REDUCED! $449,000 - Acreage
REDUCED!! Enjoy breath taking views and serenity from the privacy and security of this 100 acre piece of heaven. Located at the top of Walnut Cove Mountain on Druegh Evins Drive in the gated community of High Meadows you will find both short and long range mountain views, two incredible ridge top building locations, beautiful hardwoods, unique rock outcrops and dynamic mountain streams. All of these features and more are located behind a security gate just over two miles away down the mountain. This is truly a private setting to build a mountain retreat or dream home. The property is shown by appointment only with the listing agent, Steven Smith, present.
A +/- 75 acre piece of this property can be divided and sold separately for $349,000. No other divisions allowed. Call agent for details.
Use this interactive MapRight map to navigate around the property. You can change the base layer to see different views of the property by clicking either “aerial layers”, “Topo”, or “Street” in the top right of the map screen.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: None
- Restrictions: Yes, per High Meadows Development
- MLS# (GGAR): 1330122
- Directions: From Pumpkinton, SC (Hwy. 8 & Hwy. 288) take Hwy. 288 Northwest 3.7 miles to Hidden Valley Road (S-39-48) and turn left. In 3/10 mile turn right into High Meadows on High Meadows Drive. Meet agent at gate. From gate: take High Meadows Drive 1.3 miles and turn Right onto Dreugh Evins Drive. Property will be approx. 1 mile on the left.
- Lat / Long: 34.979487281683554 / -82.73107814788818
- State / County / Zip /: SC / Pickens / 29671
- Tax Map #: 4184-00-09-9700
- Topography: Mountain
- Special Notes: High Meadows has a community well. Property can receive one water tap
- Viewing Instructions: Shown by appointment only with agent present; gated community